Bachelor's degree/Licence : Services and Products for Habitat - sales/consulting/integration
The course aims to train technicians in the field of service integration based on communicating systems in the home: tertiary or residential buildings and infrastructures. The fields covered are: energy consumption management, comfort management, wired or wireless broadband Internet access, access control and anti-intrusion, technical surveillance, personal assistance services (home care and hospitalization, disability compensation). The fields covered are: energy consumption management, comfort management, wired or wireless broadband Internet access, access control and anti-intrusion, technical surveillance, personal assistance services (home care and hospitalization, disability compensation).
The training is followed in alternating cycles of 5 weeks of classes and 8 weeks in industry.
This degree aims to train in one year professionals of level BAC +3. They come from a BAC+2 training in computer electronics and network. The students of this degree will be qualified to sell, advise, choose (study and costing), install (configuration and reception) and ensure the maintenance of solutions and services in reference to the habitat of work, care, leisure and residential.
With a BAC+3 level, this professional will have team management and logistical skills to meet the requirement of integrating technologies in the home.
- Marketing housing services: It seems today that a new profession is emerging in the adaptation of electrical installations. We can anticipate that in the short term, they will give an important place to renewable energies and delocalized production: installation of solar panels, electrical connections from a wind turbine...
For the necessary energy performance, the commercial offer will have to be not only on efficient products, but also on services to support the use to reach these performances, whether the buildings are tertiary or residential. The service offer will have to integrate a technical convergence of the building sub-assemblies.
- Skills in industrial network system: Professionals trained in this way will see the expansion of their profession from high current - after the meter - to low current. With regard to all these equipments, they will have a good knowledge of the market. This degree should make them "operational on the spot" both in the evolving dimension of the sector's technologies and in the consideration of uses in the workplace or residence, care or leisure.
This offer of qualification is complementary to our master's degree "ICT Engineering for Eco-activities", one of the few master's degree in France in this field of specialization
- Assist engineers in the conduct of engineering projects from the development of a specification to its implementation.
- Manage a team of technicians responsible for the implementation, installation and maintenance, on site or remotely, of building and home automation systems.
- Design and sell a commercial offer,
- Take into account the evolution of uses in the habitat (tertiary and residential).
Jobs and fields of activity
Graduates of the Licence and professionals in the home automation sector are today faced with a necessary expansion of their field of competence on two axes :
- technical axis: the transition from high current - after the meter - to low current requires a consideration of the building's technical sub-assemblies with a view to deploying housing services: for example, in the field of building automation, energy optimization, as part of eco-management and sustainable development approaches, etc., or in the field of home automation, the deployment of home maintenance services (together with energy services).
- consulting and sales: taking into account the evolving nature of the sector's technologies as well as its uses in the workplace, residence, care or leisure... To achieve the necessary energy performance, the commercial offer must be based not only on high-performance products, but also on services to support use, whether the buildings are tertiary or residential. The advice and service offer will have to integrate and enhance the technical convergence of the building's sub-assemblies (heating, lighting, renewable energy production facilities, facades, elevators, access control, etc.).
This professional therefore works in companies in the home automation sector.
Eventually, several types of jobs will be available:
- technical sales manager in the building industry,
- technical sales manager in electrical equipment or professional electronics,
- maintenance, upkeep and new work manager,
- supervisor in maintenance, installation in electricity and electronics.